Firmware Engineer position
Posted: 4 months ago
A brilliant opportunity is available for a Firmware Engineer to join a rapidly expanding tech company based near Lincoln as they looking to add an extra Firmware Engineer to their team.
If you are looking to join a fun and vibrant team environment with a company are developing a product range that is consistently evolving then this could be for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
In order to be considered you should have:
- A 1st/2:1 Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- A proven knowledge of C/C++
- Good knowledge of Arduino, RasPi, etc.
- Experience in using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and XP
- Experience in Git or other Version Control
Aside the above technical requirements, you should be experienced in working to tight deadlines and have great communication skills. A passion for embedded systems is also a must!
For further information then please reply with an up to date CV or give me a call in the office for further information.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest