Senior DevOps Engineer position- Chance to make the team your own!
£40,000 - £55,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 5 months ago
Would you love the opportunity to transition into DevOps? I am working with a great software company who are looking to appoint their first sole DevOps Engineer to work alongside the 14 strong Development and QA team.
The ideal candidate will be a successful Senior Developer who is looking to a broader role that spans the full SDLC. You will also need to have proven Continuous Integration experience and be able to demonstrate your scripting and automation skills.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Upwards of 5 years experience of C++ or .NET
- Strong understanding of cloud deployment (AWS / Azure)
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Ability to communicate and understand complex ideas and participate in design discussions to a broad audience
- Ability to understand and contribute new code to an existing and sometimes complex codebase
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest