Senior .Net Developer position
£45,000 - £60,000
East Midlands - Permanent
Posted: 5 months ago
Distinct Recruitment are partnering with a leading regional software company who have grown 300% in the last 4 years and the company shows no sign of slowing down!
This organisation has an exciting technical road map planned for this year. The result is they are searching for an experienced Developer to support with the build of their Cloud solutions in Azure.
So what will you be doing, in a nutshell?
You will towards an agile dev process, maintaining and developing new features for the company’s core products, whilst contributing to the continuous delivery and a transition to Azure.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities you will have:
- Managing the Azure infrastructure and ‘go-live’ process
- Managing and improving the company’s continuous integration processes / pipeline
- Contribute to increased code quality across the team and lead on best practice
- Lead on new product functionality using C# and C++ in a dynamic multiplatform environment (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Chrome OS)
The minimum experience you should have:
- 3+ years commercial experience (or equivalent) of C++ or .NET software development
- Strong understanding of cloud deployment, scalability and security
- Strong understanding of CI and associated tools (Jenkins)
- Proven ability to drive best practice and lead / embrace the latest technologies and practices
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate and understand complex ideas and participate in design discussions
For further information on this exciting position then please reply with an up to date CV or contact me using 01158700300.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest