£32,000 - £35,000
Posted: 1 year ago
I am delighted to be recruiting for a fast-growing SME in Newark who are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This role will be supporting the FD and leading a small team.
The team, and company are all very friendly, supportive and down to earth. They are looking for someone who will want to stay with them for at least 4-5 years and grow the role / team. The FD is experienced in his role and is a great manager, he will give you the freedom and autonomy to run the role as you feel best, but will always be around for support when required too.
The work life balance is strong and the company continues to grow from strength to strength. If you’re looking for that perfect combination of work life balance, and progression, this could be the one for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of a team of Finance Assistants ensuring they are happy and effective in their roles
- Development of the Finance Assistants to take on more, improve processes and develop their experience
- Management of month end processes and review
- Journals, Accruals and Prepayments
- Management of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring of the invoice discounting facility
- Cashflow forecasting and analysis
- VAT returns
- Analysis and improvement to existing financial processes and procedures
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- Someone with experience in a similar, hands on role
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest