Interim Finance Business Analyst
£40,000 - £45,000
Posted: 1 year ago
Are you a qualified accountant who prefers to be commercially focused rather than sat working long hours at month end, doing management accounts production month after month?
Are work-life balance and company benefits important to you?
If this sounds like you and you enjoy Analysing info, budgeting, forecasting and dealing with tenders supporting the business on a commercial level then get in touch! This is an excellent business who are offering a £1500 completion bonus and a great pension from day 1. There is free onsite parking and the site can easily be reached by public transport. There is not a ‘crazy hours’ culture here ensuring a good work-life balance.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing the impact of changes on key financial Indicators
- Supporting the finance department, preparing new business analysus
- Ad hoc modelling
- Documenting changes
- Assisting with decision making around new business opportunities
- Tracking changes
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Experience using modelling on Excel
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest