£42,000 - £48,000
Posted: 1 year ago
This role will suit someone who wants to truly make a role, and finance function their own.
The position reports directly into the MD who has been with the business many years and knows the company, industry and people inside out. She’s the type of MD who will give you freedom, autonomy and support. She’s not a hand-holder and she’s very transparent so you will always know where you stand.
The company continues to go from strength to strength and whilst turnover now is c£8m it’s likely move up to nearly double over the next 3-5 years. The role will report directly to the board and you will receive great exposure and influence on the further growth plans. The current Financial Controller will be doing a lengthy handover and wants to leave his successor set up for success.
Experience wise, they want someone who is happy operating as the number one in finance, someone who has been there and done it and happy to take on the challenges. The team are great, recent hires are performing well and the growth potential in them is very strong.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts pack and associated commentary
- Statutory accounts production and liaison with external auditors
- Tax / VAT returns
- Development of ERP systems
- Management of a team of 5 PQ clerical and PQ Accountants
- Bank and balance sheet management
- Experience in a similar role previously with a get up and go attitude.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest