Interim Financial Controller
£45,000 - £50,000
Posted: 1 year ago
Are you a Financial Controller looking for a challenge?
Could you assist a growing business based in South Nottingham?
A new opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to assist a great business during a period of change and absence. This role is typical Financial Controller role – covering Management Accounts production, budgeting , forecasting, team management etc But will then also be assisting in reporting / process improvements. This role is available on a day rate and will initially be for around 1 month, starting promptly. This is a great short term project to add to your CV.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Group Consolidations
- Process and procedure improvements
- Liaising with non finance colleagues
- Using Excel – Vlook up and Pivot tables
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working as a Financial Controller
- Available to start next week
- Navision experience would be highly advantageous but not essential if you have used multiple systems in the past
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest