Interim Group Financial Controller
£70,000 - £85,000
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you enjoy managing a team?
Would you enjoy working in an autonomous division within a group?
An exciting new role is available based in Nottinghamshire for a group Financial Controller. This is a growing business who have gone from strength to strength. This role overseas the entire finance team in Nottingham reporting to a CFO based at the head office you will be number 1 in finance on site. This is a complex business with various projects coming up over the duration of this fixed term contract. This role is a 1 year fixed term contract on a PAYE basis. Here no day will be the same, so this is a the chance to ‘add value’ and make a difference to a great business whilst adding a string of achievements to your CV.
Offices are new, light and airy with free onsite parking creating a great work environment.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and development of the Group Finance Team
- Recruitment and training of new staff
- Consolidating monthly financial results
- Statutory accounts production
- liaising with auditors and external advisors in regards to tax and treasury
Overseeing the management of the transactional team
- Responsibility for TAX and VAT
- Overseeing bank balances and currency
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience working as a group Financial Controller
- Team management experience
- Happy to commit to a 1 yr FTC
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest