£30,000 - £36,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 2 days ago
You’re working hard in your exams, perhaps close to qualifying now and keen to keep progressing up the ladder. But. You’re looking for a role which can match your ambition. A role which can help take you to the next level?
If so, this, Hinckley based role could be a great fit for you.
The role is commercial in focus, it would suit someone with a strong analytical skillset. Someone who enjoys working with non-finance stakeholders and someone confident of being a successful finance business partner in the future.
It goes without saying full study support will be provided. They will give you all of the tools and support to pass your exams and develop your experience.
The role could suit you if you’re coming from a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst background.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the production of budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis and investigation into results and root causes
- KPI reporting and analysis into results
- Provision of business partnering support to a breadth of stakeholders
- Development of existing reporting suites, processes and procedures
- CIMA/ACCA studier with strong analytical experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest