£30,000 - £40,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 days ago
You’ll be joining a fast-growing ecommerce business who have doubled their marketing head count in the last 6 months.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as the digital business continues to grow rapidly. To continue that, they are re-platforming to a set of best of breed ecommerce technologies and techniques.
You will work with teams across the business as well as external agencies and freelancers and be a self-starter with good planning skills.
- Day to day ownership of e-commerce trading P&L, reviewing and forecasting activity – working with the Marketing Director to agree future strategy.
- Responsible for the merchandising of products across the site – optimising product information and ensuring product appears in the right place
- Managing and optimising site search – understanding internal and external search activity to inform this.
- Development and implementation of personalisation plan incorporating content, product and offers
- Development of product promotional plan and ensuring it’s implemented across the site.
- Reviewing and optimising conversion journeys – working with the UX team to resolve issues.
- Ensure that landing pages are developed and optimised to support external acquisition offer.
- Identify opportunities for NPD and working with the wider teams to define and deliver them.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of ecommerce trading.
- Experience of using Shopify Plus, Exponea and Klevu or other similar tools.
- Sound knowledge of website management and eCommerce usability.
- A strong collaborator with good stakeholder management and communication skills.
- xperience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Experience with on-site and product promotional plans – defining, delivery, optimising and reporting.
- Comfortable with common web platforms – Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hotjar
- Simple design and core copywriting skills
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest