Group Credit Controller
£25,000 - £35,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 days ago
In this role you’ll be stepping in as the 1st ever Group Credit Controller for the business! It’s an exciting time for them, due to growth they need someone to manage the Credit Control and AR across the group.
Your experience, not just for UK based credit control but understanding how the multi-company & multi-currency function works too will ensure you’re the perfect person to fit the needs of the role.
Nobody has done this role before so it’s a real chance to make it your own.
You’ll be the go-to person across the group, streamlining processes for continuing improvement.
Whether you’re actively looking or always on the lookout for an opportunity that’s going to give you some real responsibility then this will allow you to do just that.
Salary is up to £35,000 and the wider package is strong too!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The main body of the role will include –
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Weekly reporting of KPI’s and aged debtors
- Statement reconciliations
- Sales invoice processing
- Relevant experience working in a similar environment is essential
- Experience working in large organisation is essential
- To describe yourself as self-motivated, extremely organised and a good communicator.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest