Senior Management Accountant
£38,000 - £40,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 6 days ago
Are you looking for a job which balances work life and home life, but also challenges you?
This role is open to part-time options, likely to be 4 days a week, potentially with one from home too.
There are 3 things I really like about this role:
1. The Flexibility. They want the right person. Not just someone who will work the hours on paper. They want the right ethics, the right mind-set and the right communication style. A bit of fun thrown in too would be nice.
2. The Business – do you want to go home at the end of the day feeling proud of what you have done? This company can offer that for sure.
3. The Manager – he’s great, I’ve known him for years and he’s a great people person. He develops his teams, gives them freedom to be autonomous and is results driven, not hours driven.
It’s based in Nottingham, just outside of the city centre and has on-street parking nearby. The team are friendly, down to earth and get on well, you’ll likely be introduced to them all at interview too to get more of an idea about them too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with budget monitoring analysis performance vs expected results working closely with key cost-centre managers
- Forecast analysis and commentary
- Provision of guidance and support on budgetary performance to a range of a non-finance stakeholders
- KPI and MI reporting working with stakeholders up to a senior level
- Management of a small finance team of 3
- Supporting the wider finance function on analytical work and further projects.
- Ideally CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest