Finance Business Partner
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking to be a in a pivotal Business Partnering position for a fantastic business?
A role which gives you the commercial exposure and stakeholder exposure you’ve been craving?
Perhaps you’re currently working in a similar role but not excited about the direction of the business. Perhaps your job is more about cost control than growth. This company is growing. They are performing. They’re well placed strategically despite all the uncertainty around Brexit and Elections.
The role will suit someone who loves Business Partnering. Likely you live and breathe it. It’s what motivates you and it’s what gets you out of bed in the morning.
Unfortunately it’s not a role for someone looking for their first BP role, but, for someone with proven experience in this area and desire to do more and more, it could be ideal.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Partnering support to the senior management team across various departmental areas
- Monitoring performance vs budget and forecast on company performance highlighting areas to drive performance
- Challenge on key performance areas providing robust financial insights
- KPI reporting and driving improvements to reporting suites
- Drive improvements to existing procedures and processes within the finance function
- Mentoring support to the wider finance function especially those at the Part-Qual level
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with experience in a full Business Partner role
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest