£18,000 - £19,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Looking to add a bit of variety and responsibility to your role?
As a finance assistant for this large organisation you be responsible for all related finance elements to ensure projects run smoothly. Working alongside the project managers you will be in charge of costings and budgets to ensure they are all closed and stay profitable.
Think you’re up for the challenge?
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing invoices and PO’s for the project
- Reconciliations during and final reconciliations for project closure
- Continually reviewing project status and cash flow for all your assigned projects
- Liaising with project and sales managers with account information and query resolution
- You’ll have a passion for finance and love numbers!
- You will also need to be savvy with Excel and have great attention to detail
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest