£25,000 - £27,000
Castle Donington - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking to continue building on your experience in a role which will help you pick up the experience in your job alongside your studies?
What I like about this role, is, how the exposure in role blends really well with CIMA/ACCA studies. As you progress in your role, it will fit your study progression and vice versa. Of course, they will fully fund your CIMA/ACCA studies.
The team are supportive, and there are many others who have progressed in the company having been in this role previously.
If you’re looking for a great role to go into which will allow you to stay in until qualification without the fear of boredom, this could be perfect for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with management and financial accounts production working alongside the wider finance function
- Posting of Journals, Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations and review
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Support with KPI and MI reporting
- Support with the production of timely and accurate budgets and forecasts
- CIMA/ACCA studier
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest