£18,000 - £20,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Our client is an Estate Agency with offices around Nottingham. This role will be based at their lovely Mapperley branch.
They are looking for a motivated individual to join their sales team working in a front- of-house role.
The salary is £18,000 per annum, with commission opportunities available meaning you should be aiming for on-target earnings between £19,000 – £20,000.
You will also be required to work alternate Saturday’s 9:00 – 16:00.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Front-of-house position greeting clients into the office and being the first person to answer the telephone within branch
- Registering applicants onto the system and assessing their needs
- Arrange viewing appointments on properties for sale by liaising with both the seller and the interested party
- Ascertain feedback from parties that have recently viewed properties
- Communicate effectively with clients both face-to-face and over the phone
- Have a high attention to detail in their work.
- Appear professional and well-presented at all times as the face of the business.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest