Interim Financial Accountant
Derbyshire - Temporary
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking to work in a challenging role with a great business?
This role could be interim, or interim to permanent for the right candidate.
2 key things to highlight early on for the role are:
Strong VAT experience is essential, and the VAT liability for the company is high therefore experience of this in a big business is absolutely imperative.
There is also 2 days travel per week which will involve 1 night spent away – mileage and accommodation is paid for. The travel will be for 2 months, after this, the role will be permanently based every day in Derby. If you’re studying, full study support will also be provided once the role goes permanent (if you decide you want to go permanent.)
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Group VAT reporting working closely with the wider finance function
- Statutory VAT reporting
- Intrastats management
- Support to the wider financial accounting team where required
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- Management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- VAT experience in a large business
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest