£27,000 - £35,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a route into one of Nottingham’s biggest and best businesses?
A role which gives you a good entry point to the company and then plenty of avenues to move around in the future?
What this role offers more than anything else, is, opportunity.
It’s a mix of Financial Analysis and Financial Accounts initially, but, it’s likely to be your role for 18 months, then the internal moves are plentiful. Whether it’s FP&A, Commercial, or Business Partnering the routes are all available to you.
Full study support is available, and the internal training resources are fantastic too. It’s a great environment to learn and develop in. The role would suit someone mid-way through their studies with good management / financial accounts experience or a strong analytical background.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the production of timely and accurate accounts working closely with teams across the business
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- Analysis of existing processes and procedures around financial controls driving improvements where required
- Support with budgeting and forecasting processes working with stakeholders inside and outside of finance
- Analysis of KPIs and impacts on the business
- Drive improvements to financial reporting processes
- Trend analysis and investigation into results
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part-Qualified or Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest