£30,000 - £33,000
Staffordshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
The marketing manager role will be working for an international brand operating within the events industry.
You’ll report directly to the Group Head of Marketing and be the number one marketer within an SME within a bigger corporate. You’ll be a brand guardian and champion the brand both internally and externally.
- You’ll work with the Head of Marketing in developing and delivering the yearly marketing strategy.
- Managing all social media channels, writing and scheduling compelling an engaging content.
- Managing exhibitor presence at trade shows, and identifying opportunities to raise profile through PR and industry awards.
- You’ll immerse yourself in the marketing reporting on competitor analysis, and monitoring trade press.
- You’ll be responsible for lead generation and activity and report back as part of cycle of Sales and Management Meetings
- Lead on the development and maintenance of the website managing both internal and external stakeholders
- You’ll lead on in formulating an SEO and PPC strategy to be delivered by agency support
- Creating, scheduling and reporting on email & CRM campaigns
- Experience of lead generation through both online and offline channels
- Experience of website content creation and management.
- Experience of working with suppliers, media, publishers and agencies.
- Experience of CRM and lead generation reporting.
- Confident use of social media channels to increase brand awareness.
- A willingness to travel if required (Full Clean Driving Licence).
If you would like more information, please either click apply or drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest