£30,000 - £40,000
Birmingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to increase awareness and customer conversions through b2b and b2c marketing activity. You’ll report directly to the Commercial Director and be working for a growing consumer goods business based near Sutton Coldfield.
You’ll be a natural creative, with the ability to help shape an agile and growing business to differentiate themselves in the market.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, social media presences and email marketing
- Ensure that all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate (customers) guidelines
- Creation of all design and artwork for online and offline use
- Responsible for all imagery, collateral production both traditional and CGI
- Responsible for all Photography creation, styling and management of internal/external postproduction
- Responsible for all thing’s customer facing, to include but not exhaustive, all printed publications, brochure, sales presentations, product instructions, product copy
- Website accuracy and management and regular health checks
- Analyse both pre and post-sale data and deliver recommendations to the Commercial Director
- Consider areas that the company can improve UX on
- Exploring new opportunities across digital and offline to target prospect audiences.
- You’ll have experience developing ecommerce partnerships
- You’ll have experience across both online and offline
- You’ll have experience in WordPress, Magento, Shopify, InDesign and Illustrator software You’ll have strong commercial acumen with experience reading and reporting ROI through multi-channel data.
If you would like more information please click apply, alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest