£35,000 - £40,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for a challenging role within a business which is growing successfully?
The company is performing well, going from strength to strength and the future prospects in the role are really strong. They have a really friendly, welcoming atmosphere and treat people well.
The role does need someone with proven manufacturing experience in order to hit the ground running, qualification (CIMA,ACCA) would be helpful but is not essential.
The role is based in North Leicester and is also easily accessible from South Nottingham.
If you want to be a part of a great success story, this could be the ideal challenge for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts packs and reporting
- Variance analysis and investigation into results
- KPI reporting and investigation into results
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Product costing and analysis
- Invoice discounting
- Manufacturing experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest