Transaction Services Manager
Birmingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Transaction Services Manager, Birmingham
You’ll be joining a business that has seen 7 years of consecutive growth. As such, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress within the firm, that has just seen another record year for deals, with volumes continuing to increase.
The business is a meritocracy where your career will be in your own hands. There are no bottlenecks for promotion and with two promotional cycles per year you won’t be held back.
You’ll get the variety too, with the team covering a range of sectors including Consumer, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Tech, Business Services and Logistics. You won’t be pigeon holed and you’ll get full oversight of the project you’re working on, rather than just focussing on a small part of it.
It’s not a long hours culture either. Obviously when a deadline is looming it’s all hands to the pump but, on the whole, you’ll be working 9 – 5:15 so will get the chance to have a life outside of work.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
There’s a full spec available, get in touch if you’d like to take a look but to give you a flavour:
- You’ll be managing the delivery of projects on a day to day basis as well as building sustainable external and internal client relationships.
- Financial due diligence for corporate and private equity buyers and vendors
- You’ll take the lead in project managing larger client engagements which includes determining the project scope and resource requirements
- As an experienced Manager within TS you’ll take responsibility for briefing, supervising and developing junior staff
- Partnering with clients on risk management, progress and monitoring information flows
- Qualified Accountant with a track record in Transaction Services
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest