Administrator – with Finance
£18,000 - £20,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
You’ll love administration but you’ll love finance too!
This role will be a combination of the two – 30% of that being finance. You’ll have experience of processing invoices to be apart of this busy team administration team handling all the daily tasks for 3 business!
You’ll be the Office Managers number 2, no two days will be the same
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role will involve being part of the day to day activity of the administration team but with a significant focus on the accounts work for three businesses.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger work
- Monitor attendance forms and chase up replies as necessary, produce attendance lists and order lunches for meetings.
- Monitor statistics and update spreadsheets.
- Maintain databases along with Office Manager.
- Organise accommodation and travel as required
- Previous experience of working in a busy administrative role.
- Previous experience of accounts – SALES & PURCHASE ledger
- “Can do” approach and willingness to contributor to our small team in a wider context
- Good computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest