Conveyancing Secretary (Residential)
£20,000 - £20,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Our client is a well-established firm of solicitors based in the West Bridgford area, who are looking for somebody to join their team as a Conveyancing Secretary/Receptionist.
The role is full-time hours (9am to 5pm), with a salary of £18,000 – £20,000 per annum.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The typing of dictated work as directed, using digital dictation.
- To assist in general office administration, answering telephone calls, scanning and photocopying, managing the petty cash, dealing with post and banking of cheques.
- To use the firm’s Case Management system and maintain confidentiality and security of the firm’s database.
- Sound knowledge and previous experience of all aspects of residential conveyancing from initial instructions to completion (This is essential)
- Recent practical experience of audio typing using Digital Dictation.
- To be approachable with an ability to maintain and nurture working relationships with colleagues and outside agencies
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and good decision making when dealing with problems and queries.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest