Head of Commercial Finance
£70,000 - £80,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
“For the right candidate we think it’s totally realistic that this person in 1-2 years could be promoted into the Finance Leadership Team”.
Not our words, the words of the Finance Director that we’re recruiting for.
Believe you’ve got the background, skills and personality to lead a thriving Commercial Finance function in an international B2B marketplace that continues to evolve? With more & more customers from across various sectors buying into the value that our technology services client offers, working for a high calibre FD, there couldn’t be a better time to join.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for a Head of Commercial Finance to join the existing team of high performers, responsible for leading a strong team of Analysts & Finance Business Partners whilst acting as a key stakeholder for Sales & Commercial Managers & Directors, you and your team will ensure the ongoing provision of detailed & insightful data on business & financial performance to allow the most informed decision making.
As Head of Commercial Finance your main point of focus will be supporting the business to drive and lead sales revenue generation, this’ll include;
– ensuring the most appropriate processes are in place for all sales & cash forecasting
– leading the revenue generation strategy
– providing clear guidance around revenue recognition
– supporting senior manager & director stakeholders, acting as a trusted business partner
– providing strong leadership to your team of Analysts & Business Partners
– keeping control of relevant costs, ensuring appropriate control mechanisms are in place and effective action is taken where necessary
Regarding your background, we’re looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) with a career to date that demonstrates a dynamic route of progression where you’ve continuously impacted, in a commercial sense, the onward direction of the business. You’ll have strong interpersonal & communication skills, including the ability to persuade, challenge & influence a broad range of challenging internal/external customers, along with a proven ability to lead & develop high performing finance teams.
Still believe you’ve got what it takes to be a success in this role, it’d be great to have a chat to understand more about your relevant experience.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest