Key Account Manager
£30,000 - £40,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
The Account managers primary role and responsibility is running a high profile key retailer account. To include, but not be limited to: Developing and growing this key account, maintaining a positive image of the company in the view of the Buying and Merchandising teams.
You will be a member of the management team, co-ordinating most aspects of running the company as a business.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Main point of contact for key accounts
- Representing the business at meetings with the customers
- Range development in the form of briefings on expanding the product range, range changes, price and material changes, contract changes and negotiation
- Co-ordinating all aspects of new and existing product supply including managing the merchandising role relating to the accounts covered, controlling critical paths of product introductions
- Costing and pricing of new and existing products
- Providing and co-ordinating all aspects of marketing including range cards, labelling, swatches, mood boards, photography, presentations, exhibitions (both presenting and visiting) organising, setting up, selling, following up.
- Managing Junior Account managers and Marketing assistants where applicable.
- Liaising with Design & Development and Quality control on samples and prototypes.
- Meeting with specific fabric agents and selecting fabrics for samples as required.
- Co-ordinating development and delivery of new samples for sign-off to hit customer’s deadlines and critical path.
You will have 3+ years relevant key account management experience
Travelling in the UK and occasionally abroad will be part of this position, you may be away an amount of your time; visiting customers, suppliers and exhibitions in the UK, and Europe as required. Also visiting exhibitions in Europe and possibly internationally.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest