£50,000 - £60,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you an experienced Financial Accountant, Group Accountant or Finance Manager with proven Financial Services sector experience? Would you be interested in stepping up to Financial Controller level with support from a highly experienced Finance Director who’s sector experience cannot be faulted?
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this Financial Controller position you will closely with the Finance Director to deliver and drive financial, business and regulatory performance. You will manage a small team of 4 and get exposure to the full aspect of the finance operation including overseeing treasury and regulatory reporting.
The organisation is expected to grow significantly over the next 2-3 years through loan origination and you will be heavily involved in the business planning, product pricing and you will in time partner with the Finance Director to present the options / findings at board level.
This is an exciting opportunity with the chance to gain plenty of exposure at board level of this growing organisation. In order to be successful in an application, you will have:
- Formal Accounting qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Financial Services sector experience, ideally within a lending based product line
- Experience of managing a small team / the desire to upskill into a leadership role
- Strong Management reporting and Statutory financial reporting knowledge
- Experience of improving policies, processes, systems and controls
If you would like to understand more about this position then please reply with an up to date CV or contact me directly to discuss and we can go from there.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest