Senior Management Accountant
£45,000 - £50,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a Senior Management Accountant position which will give you the continued commercial exposure and business partnering experience you are used too, whilst developing your people leadership skills??
In this position you will be able to flood your CV with the experience and achievements you will gain from working within a fast paced retail sector environment, whilst leading and developing a team of 3 part qualified accountants as they tick off their exams and work towards qualification.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will be challenging and allow you to show your ability and experience in delivering highly accurate management accounting reports , partnering with a number of key internal stakeholders
The role could suit an experienced Management Accountant or finance business partner who is looking to move into a role that has team management responsibility to start moving up to Finance Manager level.
· Manage the production of monthly management accounts, finance and non-financial reporting requirements.
· Have a keen eye on internal controls and ensure these are adhered too
· Be first point of contact for all structured and ad-hoc reporting requirements coming out of the region
· Work with the wider finance management team to embrace and implement improvements in finance reporting processes and systems
For further information on this position then please apply with an up to date CV or contact me directly to discuss and we can go from there.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest