£35,000 - £40,000
Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
What I really like about this company, and this role is, they get it right when it comes to, an interesting and varied role coupled with a good work life balance.
The company and their offering is one that certainly makes the numbers and the analytics really interesting, the numbers truly do come to life. The role could be tweaked for the right person and therefore the role could suit someone qualified, or someone who is very nearly there. If you do have a couple of exams left, it goes without saying, full study support is absolutely available.
If you enjoy bringing numbers to life, analyzing situations, scenarios and working with colleagues inside and outside of finance to drive performance based on these, this could be a great option for you.
The finance team is large enough to progress, but, also small enough where you can be recognized and make a difference.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- KPI reporting and analysis of potential new offerings, scenarios and situations
- Variance analysis and reporting with investigation into the results
- Lead budgeting and forecasting processes
- Work closely to support the wider commercial finance function to drive relationships with the wider business
- Analysis into company performance with recommendations to drive future performance
- Strong analytical experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified (or close to qualifying)
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest