PR & Communications Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will act as the key point of contact for all external corporate communications. Your responsibility will be for the creation and delivery of the strategies around external corporate communications, including the employer and market brand reputation.
You’ll be working for an award winning, creative and fast-growing professional services business.
- Leading media relations, with an understanding for how the business, market and clients are transforming
- Developing strong relationships with journalists across the professional services press, and key target sectors
- Managing the relationship and delivery of our external PR agency
- Building and maintaining a network of influential journalists, and increase breadth and depth of contacts with influencers and sector commentators relevant to the legal and ancillary business
- Leading on the development and delivery of insight-based, creative external communication (PR) activities that deliver against business objectives
- supporting corporate reputational issues / crisis management across the business
- ensuring all activities are of the highest standard and in line with industry regulations and corporate policies
- Experience creating and delivering an external communications / PR strategy that enhances market presence and media impact
- Experience managing senior stakeholders and bringing other members of the business on board utilising the effective leverage of media coverage to support digital presence and organic traffic.
- Measuring & reporting ROI of the external communications & corporate affairs plan
- A minimum of five years’ professional experience in a similar role managing external communications, either from an agency or in-house
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- A proven track record in writing compelling copy and effective copy-proofing
If you would more information please click apply! Alternatively contact James Gyoury-Hales on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest