Internal Communications Manager
£35,000 - £50,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be the key point of contact with responsibility for the creation and delivery of strategies and programmes around internal engagement and communication.
You’ll develop and deliver integrated internal communications and employee engagement that includes the management of a range of internal campaigns (digital and direct) from strategic planning
You’ll be working for an award winning, creative and fast-growing professional services business with offices across the UK.
- You’ll work closely with the senior team to define strategic priorities; develop and deliver communication strategies, plans and activities.
- Producing targeted, creative and effective communication and engagement programme
- You’ll be focussing on key milestones in the business strategy, to enable behavioural and cultural change
- You’ll manage communications, change announcements and engagement activity supporting both local offices and business units, and across the wider company
- You’ll advise on positioning strategies, including communications central to the business strategy and change programme
- Effectively collaborating with other business partners, colleagues in marketing, HR and external communications, to share best practice and ensure activities and messaging align externally
Skills and experience you will have:
- Experience managing internal and change communications, either from an agency or in-house
- Experience in developing, delivering and measuring internal communications programmes that support cultural and organisational change
- A proven track record of formulating communication strategies and plans for a complex commercial business with multi-site audiences.
- Knowledge and experience in managing transformation / change communications
- Strong stakeholder management skills to influence and advise senior management
- Creating and delivering a robust internal communications strategy to support engagement across the business
- Experience of balancing strategic advice and planning, with tactical delivery
- A proven track record in writing compelling copy and effective copy-proofing
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly
If you would more information please click apply! Alternatively contact James Gyoury-Hales on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest