Head of Marketing
£45,000 - £55,000
Staffordshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Looking for a role with an agency environment and way of working within a client-side marketing function?
Like the sound of joining a company that embraces marketing and aligns it with the growth strategy of the business.
You’ll report directly to, and work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director. As second in charge you will execute a multi-channel approach to delivering the marketing and sales strategy. This will include eCRM, Campaign Management, Digital Marketing and Social Media, Offline Comms and Collateral, POS, SMS and content production.
- You’ll lead the multi-channel marketing and sales team of 13, ensuring the marketing strategy is delivered in line with the overarching business strategy.
- You’ll develop the brand strategy whilst ensuring each marketing project or campaign is fully integrated and on-brand
- You’ll ensure a customer first approach to enhance the customer experience & engagement
- You’ll have a strong aptitude for thinking and planning strategically as well as being vital to overseeing the execution and delivery of a full marketing and PR calendar
- You’ll devise both B2B and B2C seasonal integrated marketing campaigns that are targeted for both customer acquisition and retention
- You’ll support in managing the marketing team instilling an in-house marketing agency way of working
- Be experienced in strategic marketing management in line with the business objectives
- Have experience leading a multi-channelled marketing team
- Be a commercial marketer and be able to analyse data to offer actionable insight through the analysis of trends
- Have experience leading digital channels such as SEO and PPC
- Have experience creating industry leading campaigns to engage new customers
- Have a “can do” attitude whilst being very organised and meticulous
- Be comfortable interpreting data and offering actionable insight and then using this to drive successful marketing campaigns
If you would like more information please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest