Finance Business Partner
£34,000 - £38,700
Nottingham - Interim
Posted: 1 month ago
New Showcase Opportunity from Distinct: Nottinghamshire Police – Finance Business Partner (a mix of management accounts and analytical work in reality)
Salary: £35,000 – £38,700
Location: Just north of Arnold, Nottingham
Hours: 37 hours p/w, with flexi-time – core hours 10:00-15:30
Duration: Maternity Cover – c14 months
Are you looking for a role where you can be challenged, add great achievements to your CV and work for a fantastic organisation who do such great things for the community?
If so, this opportunity at Nottinghamshire Police could be a great option for you.
It is covering maternity leave and it will be joining a team of 18 people and reports to a great manager. She sums up the team as being hard-working & very supportive which certainly helps during busy periods.
The title is Finance Business Partner, but, in reality the role is focused around management accounts & financial analysis. It could suit someone looking to build business partnering experience, from a Management Accounts background, or, an experienced Business Partner looking to work for a great organisation.
The role is challenging, you’ll certainly be busy, but they do also believe in giving people flexibility around hours.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support specific budget managers to monitor financial performance and assist with queries
- Management of a small team aiding with their development and review of work
- Production and review of yearly budgets as well as stakeholder query management
- Provision of analytical reports and financial reporting for stakeholders up to Director level
- Provision of finance business partnering support across the force
- Drive processes and systems improvements
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- Strong management accounts experience
- Strong Excel skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest