£40,000 - £46,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Do you like managing and mentoring people?
Looking for a varied role and a company who don’t work silly hours?
We are currently recruiting a great role in the heart of Nottingham for a qualified Finance Manager to join the team.
The company perform well in their field, the FD is a great person to learn and develop from too.
The company are based in the heart of Nottingham and have great transport links, unfortunately though it’s no surprise parking is isn’t available.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the finance team ensuring their training / development needs are met
- Production and review of monthly management accounts pack
- KPI reporting, analysis and investigation into results
- Support the production of the annual budget working closely with stakeholders across the business
- MI reporting and project accounting
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- Deputising for the FD when and where required.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest