Digital Design LEead
£37,000 - £42,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Do you like the fast pace environment of an agency but want to focus on a selection of brands that you can focus on developing?
You may be working within an agency or client side but love a day that is truly never the same.
You’ll lead digital development within a well-known b2c brand and inspire those around you with best practice and strategic vision.
To lead digital development and inspire those around you with best practice and strategic vision.
You’ll work collaboratively with the senior creative team to originate and develop campaign creative.
You’ll think creatively and lead the team to produce new ideas and concepts to brief whilst sharing learning’s.
You’ll be creating and leading campaign identities for promotional periods, product launches and collaborations with designers/influencers.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent with HTML5
- CSS3, CSS pre-processors such as SASS/Stylus or Less
- CSS frameworks, for example Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with front-end development tools, such as Gulp and NPM
- Building responsive UI designs
- Building responsive emails
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior members of the team
- To lead the team into taking an OMNI channel approach
If you would like more information please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a message on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest