Content Operations Specialist
£30,000 - £38,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
You will be a detail orientated, analytical marketer and an individual who is a sucker for process!
You’ll work closely with the content marketing team and will lead on continuous improvement activities that enhance the quality, efficiency and flow of content systems and processes.
Work collaboratively with the marketing team and key stakeholders to create, build and own best practice operational processes around marketing content management, including social syndication.
- Enhance, manage and maintain the operational framework of content management and related development tools and processes.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and repurposing.
- Create and manage a consistent KPI method that can serve many purposes and audience that ranges from informing day-to-day operations to presenting operations impact to leadership.
- Understand different content formats and how they function by channel (social media, email, blogs, etc.).
- Help keep content development flowing efficiently (including cross-collaboration with SMEs and marketing teams); conduct audits and develop recommendations to improve content operations.
- Know the ins-and-outs of the editorial calendar as well as the workload of each content creator; liaise with freelance writers as needed.
- Liaise with corporate Marketing Operations and IT as needed to enable availability of content across different platforms and audiences.
- Proven B2B content management experience, some within enterprise software/SaaS or technology companies required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Project management, social and content management as well as working knowledge of Contently or a similar tool.
- Excellent project management, organisational and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail and quality output, especially with a demanding workload and delivering to tight timescales while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing principles, process and channels to contribute to highly integrated marketing strategy and team.
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results.
- Resourceful, with a strong understanding of marketing metrics and analytics and the ability to present data effectively and efficiently.
If you would like any more information please click apply! Or alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest