Content Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £55,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Do you have a passion for storytelling, a talent for making the complex simple and a desire to work collaboratively?
Do you want to work for a business that gives you the autonomy and creative license to develop a content strategy across multiple channels and platforms?
You’ll be working for a business that understands and embraces the benefits of good content. The business has invested in their content strategy and it shows as this role is a brand new position in the marketing function and will have a key role in the growth of the business.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and key stakeholders to develop the editorial calendar, create stories and mobilise marketing content for brand awareness, client engagement and lead generating marketing programmes.
- Contribute to the execution of the strategic content plan directly through campaign programmes for, and indirectly through, regional marketing influence.
- Analyse content performance metrics and apply insights that continually improves the effectiveness of content.
- Create original content (including but not limited to white papers, infographics, listicles, videos, blog posts, guides, e-books, case studies), edit existing content, develop story briefs and manage production of those assets, aligned to different topics, themes, and audience personas.
- Measure and analyse content performance; maintain strong knowledge of the industry and content marketing best practices to continually deliver fresh and engaging content.
- Fluent in SEO and keyword research to identify topics and opportunities for improving organic traffic.
- Experience creating content for multiple channels (social media, email, blogs, etc.).
- Experience creating compelling content within a B2B environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a passion for storytelling and ability to create original messaging and content
- Capable of developing highly effective, targeted marketing copy for a variety of audiences and marketing channels.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing principles, process and channels to contribute to highly integrated marketing strategy and team.
If you could like more information please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a message on Linkedin
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest