£18,000 - £18,000
Beeston - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Our client has a very busy administration office that handles a broad range of work. This includes applications and renewals, but also questions received on the phone and via email from customers seeking guidance in the areas of support they offer.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role will involve being part of the day to day activity of the administration team but with a significant focus on the accounts work for three businesses.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger work
- Monitor attendance forms and chase up replies as necessary, produce attendance lists and order lunches for meetings.
- Monitor statistics and update spreadsheets.
- Maintain databases along with Office Manager.
- Organise accommodation and travel as required
- Previous experience of working in a busy administrative role.
- Previous experience of accounts.
- “Can do” approach and willingness to contributor to our small team in a wider context
- Good computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest