£22,000 - £22,000
Beeston - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Our client has a very busy administration office that handles a broad range of work. This includes applications and renewals, but also questions received on the phone and via email from customers seeking guidance in the areas of support they offer.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role will involve being part of the day to day activity of the team but includes a leadership element. As team leader you will be expected to ensure that workloads are managed, and targets and priorities are achieved by the team.
- Lead the admin team to ensure that the workload is handled appropriately with consideration for seasonal changes, busy periods, new projects and targets.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and report to them on a regular basis.
- Leading by example, find ways in which they can build on relationships with their members through their day to day contact.
- Offer PA support to the CEO and Operations Manager.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Previous experience of working in a busy administrative role.
- “Can do” approach and willingness to contributor to our small team in a wider context
- Good computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest