Financial Reporting Manager
£45,000 - £55,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking to work for a business who going through an exciting period of change? Do you need flexibility with hours to fit around your home commitments?
This is a newly created role, which sits with in a sub-team of 4 within financial reporting. The month-end accounting process is handled by a different team in the business; this role is focused on process improvement and ensuring that all reporting and analysis is accurate and insightful for both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll be working as part of a team of 80 people in finance so there are plenty of opportunities to progress.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of the statutory accounting process at year-end
- Preparation of the consolidated accounts pack on a quarterly basis
- Fixed asset accounting with analysis and commentary
- Accurate financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Process and systems improvements
- Ensure internal and external audit recommendations are implemented
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong financial reporting background
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest