Pensions Audit Manager – Cooper Parry
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Pensions Audit Manager
If you love Pensions you’ll get on well with Helen, the Pensions Audit Director at Cooper Parry, as well as the rest of her team, who absolutely love Pensions too.
Having said that, you don’t necessarily need to be a Pensions guru to be considered for this job.
You could be working in Audit and wanting to try something new. You’ll be surrounded by great people who’ll help you get up to speed on all things Pensions.
Helen is recruiting a Pensions Audit Manager into the team, based in CP’s fantastic East Midlands office. Think video games, table football and sleep pods and you’ll be along the right lines.
There’s a lot more to it than this though – Yes, it’s an amazing space but it’s the underlying culture that has helped CP engage and retain their people.
In short, if you were to join Helen and her team, you’ll be trained well so you’re confident enough to leave but you’ll be treated so well that you won’t want to.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
What you’ll be up to
You’ll be joining the fastest growing Accountancy firm in the UK and one of the few firms to have a dedicated Pensions Audit department.
- First and foremost, you’ll be delivering a first class, friendly service to your client base. CP are proud to say they have never missed a deadline and act for over 180 schemes.
- You’ll form partnerships with your clients and work with the rest of the team to create a seamless audit, finding the right solutions for them.
- You’ll get the chance to build lasting relationships with a range of clients, connectors, Trustees and administrators.
- But most of all you’ll be confident in your ability to WOW clients and have a desire to be part of a fast-growing team and play an integral role in their vision for growth
A bit about you
You could be an experienced Auditor who is looking for something a little different to the norm. If that’s the case, you’ll get the support from someone who has had over 20 years experience managing a large portfolio of pension schemes. All you’ll need alongside your Audit expertise is a desire and hunger to learn.
Or you could be working in an Industry based Pensions Accounting role looking for something with a bit more variety. And with Cooper Parry currently acting for over 180 schemes, you’ll definitely get that.
You’ll get a competitive salary and open holidays. There’s also a “well-being” culture which includes a 7pm-7am email curfew, onsite yoga, HIIT classes and a host of engagement events.
If you’d like to take a look at the spec, please get in touch with Arran Jaiswal @ Distinct – 07711963604 / email@example.com
Don’t worry if you’ve not updated your CV yet, let’s have a chat first.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest