£30,000 - £35,000
Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a role where you can use your analytical skills to provide key insights to the wider business?
If you see your future career in commercial finance, this could be a brilliant opportunity to allow you to take that step. You’ll have two set of stakeholders. Internally, you’ll provide financial support to operational staff, senior finance personnel and the General Manager. You will also provide reporting and analysis for external customers.
If you’re a CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified Accountant with excellent analysis skills, this is a great role to allow you to move in to a future Commercial Finance Manager / Business Partner job.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide financial support to operational teams and the General Manager
- Preparation of insightful management information for a range of stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to variances
- Interpret financial information for operational stakeholders to help them understand the financial implications behind their decisions
- KPI reporting for senior management
- Financial reporting for external customers
- Support with month-end management accounting
- Management and development of the Accounts Assistant in the team
- CIMA / ACCA studier
- Excellent analysis and Excel skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest