Senior Internal Communications Manager
£45,000 - £55,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
Looking for a chance to develop an internal communications function from scratch?
Looking to work within an award-winning working environment based in Nottingham?
As Senior Internal Communications Manager in this quirky and unique business, you’ll be working closely with the Head of HR to create and develop the internal communications and engagement strategy.
If you have the experience and ability to work on strategic plans as well as getting involved in the day to day, you’ll enjoy this role.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring all staff communication is in line with and supports the business strategy
- Designing and delivering an internal communication strategy that builds trust and engagement across head office and multiple sites
- Communicating all messages effectively and with the desired impact
- Being a leader and company champion to support the business values and ethics.
Having previously developed comms strategies for multi-site organisations, you’ll be a creative comms professional with the ability to create engaging and compelling content.
Leading from the front won’t faze you, and you won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty with the day to day as well as leading the strategic vision.
If you would like more information you can either apply via this advert of contact James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest