£26,000 - £28,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Our client is looking for a PA with top class minute taking skills, you will be flexible to travel to meetings around the East Midlands
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide secretarial, organisational and administrative support as required by the Director and Deputy CEO.
- Independently produces minutes for all attended meetings to a high standard to include the following types of meetings:
- Core meetings
- Budget review meetings
- HR meetings
- Team members meetings
- Any other ad hoc meetings
- Arranges availability of copies of minutes, as required.
- Providing administrative assistance in the preparation of presentations, reports and attending meetings when required.
- Some diary management
- Support relevant parties in meetings to ensure meeting are kept on track.
- Occasional reception support may be required.
- Highly skilled in minuting, with the ability to use spelling punctuation and grammar correctly.
- Proficient use of all MS Office programs particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Further education qualifications in related fields, e.g. NVQ Business Administration
- Be able to work at times and locations convenient to the service provision. Occasional out of hours work will be required in this role – you will be given plenty of notice for this
- Be able to travel quite extensively for meetings across the East Mids. A Driving Licence is required for this role
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest