Internal Sales Coordinator
£20,000 - £25,000
Newark - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate who wants to join a growing team within a thriving SME based in Newark-on-Trent. Our client is a global leader in their field, with a well-respected and recognised brand in its market. This is an opportunity to become a valued part of an engineering business and technical services provider with a worldwide reach.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Routinely engage in relationship-building with relevant personnel at key customers, to support and enhance existing trading relationships. This activity will predominantly be office based however, visits to customer premises and attendance at key exhibitions and conferences will be encouraged and over time, required.
- Engage with day-to-day sales activities, including:
- Providing an initial response to sales enquiries and the creation of leads
- Following-up outstanding sales enquiries, both pre and post quotation
- Provide back-up support for Sales Order Processing activities
- Appointment making assistance
- Experience in customer-facing sales and/or support roles.
- The ability to manage customer expectations in a consultative non-confrontational manner.
- A willingness to learn product technical details to a basic-to-intermediate level to assist with customer enquiries
- Good IT skills, and in particular prior experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Occasional travel within the UK (and potentially worldwide) may be required.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest