Business Development Executive (IT/Telecoms)
£23,000 - £23,000
Newark - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate who wants to join a growing team within a thriving SME based in Newark-on-Trent. Our client is a global leader in their field, with a well-respected and recognised brand in its market. This is an opportunity to become a valued part of an engineering business and technical services provider with a worldwide reach.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The company sells its products and services in the global market on a primarily business-to-business basis through a network of distributors and installer-resellers.
Management and expansion of this network is an essential element in maintaining and growing the market share, and this role plays a key part of achieving that objective.
Working with and in support of the Business Development Managers, the Business Development Executive will be heavily involved in day-to-day customer interaction and relationship-building with a view to enhancing the business’ relationship with its customers, new and old.
* FULL JOB SPECIFICATION AVAILABLE
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing/telesales role within the telecoms (or related) industry
- A keen eye for detail ensuring both customers and internal contacts feel “managed”
- The ability to manage customer expectations in a consultative non-confrontational manner
- A willingness to learn product technical details to a basic-to-intermediate level to assist with customer enquiries
- Good IT skills, and in particular prior experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Occasional travel within the UK (and potentially worldwide) may be required.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest