£30,000 - £35,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking to work in a business where you’re in a smaller team c10 people in finance? A business where, despite the finance team being smaller, this doesn’t hinder progression?
If so, this could definitely offer that. It’s working for an extremely talented Senior Finance Manager and the team’s experience level is very impressive with most of the team having progressed their earlier careers with big blue chip businesses.
The role will suit someone with strong analytical experience and very strong communication / team working skills. The role will offer a defined route progression wise for someone to develop into a Finance Business Partner role in the future. Full study support will be provided and the training / development on offer is unrivalled too.
The role is based in central Nottingham and whilst this does have it’s pains traffic wise, it’s easily commutable by tram, train and bus.
If you’re finding your current role as a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst lacking in prospects and you’re ready to take the next step this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial Analysis and reporting working with a mix of stakeholders
- KPI and MI reporting working with external and internal stakeholders (outside and inside of finance)
- Cost review and reporting
- Analysis of project spend, forecasting and analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations and review
- Support with the development of budgets and forecasts
- Ad-hoc analysis and project accounting
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Studying
- Ambition to progress to Finance Business Partner in the future
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest