£30,000 - £36,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for the benefits of working for a big company in terms of career progression, the chance to move around the finance function and the social aspects too whilst maintaining variety in role and not feeling like just a number?
If so, this role in South Nottingham (close to West Bridgford) could be ideal for you. It’s working for a business we know extremely well, in a team we have placed many candidates over the years. They are a down to earth team, really friendly with a great mix of banter and hard work too.
Full study support will of course be provided for the right candidate.
The role involves a blend of management accounts and some stakeholder management / analytical exposure.
The role could suit someone close to qualifying or already qualified.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and supervision of two Assistant Management Accountants aiding their development and giving them the required guidance and support. This will include running their 1-2-1s and PDP’s. No prior staff management experience is required.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, review and analysis
- Identification of areas to drive process improvements and system improvements
- Support with the development of budgets
- Liaison with external auditors
- KPI and MI reporting working with finance and non-finance stakeholders – a great opportunity to build some business partnering experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or close to qualification
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest