£21,000 - £23,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Commuting around Nottingham can be a nightmare! I usually ask people how long they are happy to travel for rather than the distance because it can sometimes take 30 minutes just to travel a few miles!
You might even be reading this and think yes, I’ve actually had to say no to opportunities that look absolutely perfect because I just can’t face spending 2 hours a day travelling.
For this position you will need to be a morning person starting at 7.30am but your commute to work will be a breeze and if you live a little further a field you won’t have to rule it out straight away.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a stand alone credit controller you will be responsible for all aspects reporting into the FC! You’ll be managing your own tasks on a day to day basis to ensure the Credit Control function is running efficiently.
Main duties will include –
- Management of the sales ledger
- Chasing out standing debt, adhering to credit limits
- Initiating court proceedings when required
- Providing reports and analysis to the Finance Director
- Be able to start at 7.30am
- Experienced in Sales Ledger
- At least 2 years experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest