Creative Design Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
You will be the creative lead and report directly to the Marketing Director and have complete autonomy over managing the website’s look and feel, as well as creating all branded collateral, both online and offline.
You’ll be working for a fast growth online business based in Derbyshire. Their goal is to become number 1 within a huge industry and you will be integral in the business growth plans.
You will be joining the business at a great time, in that you will be the first in the design function and will have the ability to grow and manage a team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop the brand visual style and ensure it is consistent across all channels
- Create best in class digital marketing collateral incl. banners, social media images, custom blog images, infographics, downloadable reports etc.
- Website wireframing, prototyping and design
- Management of the Developer agency
- Design and build emails (incl. Coding the HTML/CSS)
- Outstanding working knowledge of Adobe creative suite e.g. In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience of designing for WordPress-based sites is essential
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- An in-depth appreciation of modern web design for mobile devices.
- Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation and proven experience of making positive changes to a website
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential.
- Experience of working with developers to make your web designs a reality.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at a mid-weight (or ideally above) level.
If you would like more information, please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest